21 Nov MyOffice’s Tips on Setting Goals You Can Achieve
Try these three steps for a foolproof way to accomplish your goals!
1. Specific– Be as detailed as possible when setting goals.
2. Measurable– Measure your progress to stay on track throughout the year.
3. Attainable– Figure out how to accomplish your goal before you set it.
4. Realistic– Be realistic with yourself and your capabilities when setting goals.
5. Time-based– Give yourself a deadline can help motivate you to keep going.
In addition to goal setting and vision boards, you can create an “Ideal Scene” for your goals. Imagine how accomplishing your goals will make you feel as you accomplish them. This will give you much more power because you are already placing your mind in the achievable moment.